HEATHER HERSH, PSY.D.
With over 20 years of experience as a licensed clinical psychologist, Ivy League professor, and public educator, Heather brings warmth, compassion, and wisdom to help people move forward in their lives. She has extensive experience with people from all walks of life, socioeconomic backgrounds, careers, cultures and religion, ages, genders, and sexual identities.
Heather passionately supports well-being in groups and in individuals. She provides a safe, nurturing space in which individuals and groups can identify the factors that are causing distress and less-optimal lives. She then teaches pragmatic skills and tools that allow them to thrive and to live optimally.
Heather has lived in Philadelphia for 10+ years and is passionate about all things Philadelphia!!
Links to heather in the media
- Philadelphia Inquirer: The pandemic has robbed us of our spontaneity
- Philadelphia Inquirer: How to feel creative again, according to Philadelphia creatives
- Philadelphia Inquirer: Let's resolve not to make 2021 resolutions
- Wharton Neuroscience Initiative Webinar: The Neuroscience of Wellness
- Webinar: Wellness is Crucial to Recovery